Monday, 12 December 2016

A new start Dec16 - Jan17

Hey Guys,

So these last few months have been pretty crazy for me and I cannot believe that I started this blog over 2 years ago and it hasn't been updated since.
I've decided to completely start a fresh and try and stay committed to uploading at least once a week.

So I never really had many followers on this blog but those of you who do follow I think I should probably just remind a little bit about me..

I'm Danni
21 years old
Live in Brighton
Working in Child Care

Why haven't I been posting for over 2 years?

So these last 2 years I've managed to gain a Childcare Qualification and finally figured out that my heart belongs to working with children and watching them develop and grow into wonderful human beings. I'm currently studying for my Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and alongside this still working on getting my GCSE maths qualification, yeah I know I suck at maths.

I've also recently got into a relationship with a guy who lives 4 hours away, crazy right?!. However everything is totally awesome and we try to see each other every few weekends and I can happily say I'm the happiest I have ever been in my life, so thanks Liam! :-)

This blog is mainly going consist of outfit posts with the old lifestyle post.

I hope you guys enjoy and I'll catch ya later

x

No comments:

Post a Comment